The British 60's Invasion..The Moody Blues..The Searchers..The Hollies..The Beatles..The Animals..and more..

Drag pointer slowly OVER images for maximum effectiveness(with Left Hand Mouse buttom down))...
Please read this 'little rant' before taking in the videos below

Potential concern with ANY sound or video viewing currently on the Net..


What one is witnessing/experiencing is the deliberate injection of off-key/simulated sound and video bytes by disloyal..unpatriotic..faithless. .sour little morons that subvert those that have shown to be better at what they do than we the "ungifted" listening public..
For those that are new to video playback,you will see that some programme screens have dual or more "buttons"..Hit the menu buttons(below) and you will see that the screen offers you three additional choices
1..The URL of the video so that you can look at the video anytime you like
2..The Code for embedding the video directly into you Website page
3..A panoramic view of OTHER videos recorded by the artist that you can play within the same video box as your current choice..A few do not carry the conveniance..Some videos are 40 years apart..the artist singing the very same tune..You decide if they deserved their fame and fortune..

It is No 3 that irritates..Lets call it video/sound 'plagiarism'..better still..."Video And Sound Assassination ("VASA")..You heard it here first folks and befittingly,VASA means "A tube in which a body fluid circulates"...:-)
The writer has the ORIGINAL recordings of ALL the "panoramics" in the first three main featured videos(below)..The scumbags have literally decimated the sound particularly..(some videos)

One favourite female singer is a lady by the name of Streisand.. "Barbara Streisand"...They have annihilated one particular video that is still sung by kids and their grandfathers to this very day..They Provide the Powers to Be the very rationale to further censor or extinguish all pleasurable moments on the Internet.. .Scumbags. .weasels..lowlifes..sons of female dogs..
Of course,with the Businessmen's Ethical Acuteness and penetrating intelligence toward "bottom-line" scrutiny,one must not negate the thought of a 'false flag'

Remember..If you watch the video through, then there is a "copy" of it on your computer in the "cache" file that 'normally' resides on your 'C'drive in a folder called 'Temporary Internet Files'(3-10Meg)..Just rename and save it and ensure you have the correct player(FLV Player for below..see download notation below)
Well enjoy the music:_))

Troedyrhiw


Moody Blues..Nights In White Satin
Lyrics

Nights in White Satin, never reaching the end.
Letters I've written, never meaning to send.
Beauty I'd always missed, with these eyes before.
Just what the truth is, I can't say anymore.
Cause I love you, yes I love you, oh, how I love you


Gazing at people, some hand in hand.
Just what I'm going through, they can't understand.
Some try to tell me, thoughts they cannot defend.
Just what you want to be you will be in the end.
And I love you, yes I love you Oh, how I love you, oh, how I love you.
Nights in white satin, never reaching the end.
Letters I've written, never meaning to send.
Beauty I've always missed, with these eyes before.
This is just an image..The vid should be filling those big spaces to the left..Maybe Blogger,com is putting their foot down on the Bandwith being used..Sorry about that mate.

Just what the truth is, I can't say anymore.
Cause I love you, yes I love you Oh, how I love you.
oh, how I love you.
Cause I love you, yes I love you Oh, how I love you, oh, how I love you"

{Epilogue, spoken..Alas..not with this video}

"Breathe deep the gathering gloom
Watch lights fade from every room
Bedsetter people look back and lament
Another day's useless energy's spent
Impassioned lovers wrestle as one
Lonely man cries for love and has none
New mother picks up and suckles her son
Senior citizens wish they were young
Cold-hearted orb that rules the night
Removes the colors from our sight
Red is grey and yellow white
But we decide which is right
And which is an illusion"



The Searchers ... Needle and Pins

Lyrics "
I saw her today, I saw her face
It was the face I loved and I knew.
I had to run away and get down on my knees and pray.
That they'd go away But still they begin.
Needles and pins Because of all my pride
The tears I gotta hide





Hey, I thought I was smart.
I wanted her Didn't think I'd do.
but now I see She's worse to him than me.
Let her go ahead, take his love instead.
And one day she will see Just how to say please.
And get down on her knees Yeah.
that's how it begins

This is just an image..The vid should be filling those big spaces to the left..Maybe Blogger,com is putting their foot down on the Bandwith being used..Sorry about that mate
She'll feel those needles and pins.
a-hurtin her, a-hurtin her.
Why can't I stop and tell myself.
I'm wrong, I'm wrong, so wrong.
Why can't I stand up and tell myself I'm strong.
Because I saw her today, I saw her face.
It was the face I loved.
and I knew I had to run away.
and get down on my knees and pray.
That they'd go away. ]
But still they begin Needles and pins.
Because of all my pride The tears I gotta hide.
Ah, Needles and pins Needles and pins Needles and pins..."



Continue with the reading here..


The Hollies...He's My Brother
Lyrics

The road is long With many a winding turn.
That leads us to who knows where Who knows where.
But I'm strong Strong enough to carry him .
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
So on we go His welfare is of my concern.


He's Ain't Heavy He's My Brother"


This is just an image..The vid should be filling those big spaces to the left..Maybe Blogger,com is putting their foot down on the Bandwith being used..Sorry about that mate.

No burden is he to bear.
We'll get there

For I know He would not encumber me.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

If I'm laden at all I'm laden with sadness.
That everyone's heart Isn't filled with the gladness.
Of love for one another.

It's a long, long road From which there is no return.
While we're on the way to there, why not share?
And the long doesn't way me down at all
He ain't heavy - he's my brother
He's my brother - he ain't heavy - he's my brother


The Searchers and the Hollies ..compare.. for you need not chose.
This is what I was referring to when the scum bums plays around with their video progs.
This group(The Seachers) rivalled The Beatles...then suddenly...whoosh... gone..However they are STILL around today..but not the exact original group...47 years later, they are still Good.



Jerry and the Pacemakers.."Never Walk Alone"



Sir Thomas Woodward(Tom Jones).."I believe"..
Fellow Welshman..I bet him "five quid" 49 years ago that his voice would break by the time he reaches 30..I lose..but still haven't paid out yet..Hope he don't ask for the compounded interest on that 49 years..He sang in my dad's pub occasionally on Friday nights(dance night)..and without a microphone...After about 6 pints he starts rounding his word phrasing a little :-)..My Gran and her friends in the "Over 80's Club"(then) just loved him...No,the underwear throwing didn't start then :-)..My dad had to open the two doors in the singing room..Tom's voice was/is that powerful..to this day..God Bless you Thomas.
Tom Jones






Engleburt Humperdinck and Tom Jones


Marmalade(from Scotland)




Troedyrhiw

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Thursday, November 13, 2008 at 1:48:00 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool vids Thanks

 

Post a Comment

If its worth a comment,please think about it... good or bad...before you commit yourself.

<< Home

<><><><><><>
Convert your money

Double-Click any word for Meaning..

<><><><><><>

counter
create hit
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
PicoSearch

-

-

-

-

Back to the Top