Essiac v Prosiac .....the Essenes versus the Pro's.....The Good v The Bad




Jessie...A Dogs Life ..will THEY let her LIVE...orwillitbethee
$
$$
$$$
$$$$
$$$$$

"Signs" of the Times we Live in ??


Drag pointer(left button down) slowly OVER images for maximum effectiveness.

30 Jan 2009 ..Original date of Story

Here for update...10 Feb 2009

Images carry additional dialogue.Hover ever so quitely

Here for adding image dialogue/opinion option and others to all Firefox browsers

This is the True Story of TWO Very Brave Ladies called Rene and Jessie.
As yet there is no sad or happy ending, for the story is ongoing..
It is also about what 'we the people' are subjected to when we realise that some 'professionals' are really not so learn-ed as what their 'sponsors' make them out to be..

Preamble...
My dad..a coal miner through the 30's,40's and up to the late 50's (South Wales UK ) went to see a doctor only ONCE in his lifetime..and that was the day before he died..The doctor diagnosed flue like symptoms and prescribed a couple of pills... Dad died of artery blockage.."arterial sclerosis"...The very same doctor screwed up on diagnosing my brother's problem who landed up in a mental asylum for a couple of years...He(brother) then, many years later WALK into the local hospital and came out DEAD...That is two of the 10 reasons why I left the United Kingdom..Never to return...Me next ??....:-))

Footnote..but at the top
Both my dad and possibly my brother? belonged to the local Masonic Lodge.
Several Lodge members at dad's burial indicated that his sudden death was "not conventional"..My dad did have a thriving Public House(pub) in the small village that we lived in..And the word "Terrorism" was not even in circulation at that time.
I stand self corrected..Yes the terrorism word had been 'invented' in 1946 by the Times of London(UK) in describing the "Zionist" blowing up the King David Hotel in Palestine and killing 92 people...The Jews currently celebrate this as an advancement.
See Here
Quote:-"pays tribute to the Irgun, the Jewish resistance branch headed by Menachem Begin, the future Prime Minister, which carried out the attack on July 22, 1946."


Have you ever sat in your car talking to your dog and you are sure that (s)he totally understands what you are talking about.


Jessie..Ready for the long 152 mile drive over to the Animal Hospital for CT scans and all funny instruments stuck up her nasal passages(Only referrals accepted..OF COURSE)



Jessie at about 60lbs and 8 months and her mentor,personal trainer and best friend Jodie who is a remarkably intelligent Alsatian/German Shepherd..at 100lbs and 5 years old..

It is 5th May 2008....They "THE VETERINARIANS " told us that Jessie now 109lb,7 year-old Retriever-Mastiff cross had an extremely aggressive cancer in the nose... and gave her 2 to 4 months max..




Jessie a little sad nearing her 8th birthday....and when 3 months old with not a care in the world



WE ARE NEVER GOING TO GIVE UP..Jessie has for some years in a way replaced our married kids.. Besides her 14 year old sister Morgan(our CAT) will not let it happen and she is afterall the boss in our house..it seems:-))

There were 4 different VETERINARIANS involved in
Jessie's diagnosis.
Three VETERINARIANS supplied completely incorrect diagnoses(one vet consulting with two partners)..Two of whom had multiple incorrect diagnostic opinions.
Abbie and Jodie and Jessie..all looking at the very same dog biscuit
Many months ago I did research on herbal remedies,as they..the VETERINARIANS..indicated that radiation therapy would probable collapse the palate of the mouth and chemo-therapy was totally out of the question..I think they knew the limit on my credit card:-)

There on the Internet I came across "ESSIAC", an old Canadian Algonquian Indian(Ojibwa)decoction that the Government of Ontario Canada had refused licensing to... EVEN AFTER being petitioned by over 50,000 people and many many Family Doctors and Research Scientists from all over the world who had been convinced of its effectiveness as a CURE for CANCER..It was voted down on the floor of the Ontario Parliament by 3 votes with 59 Parlimentarians present.

Initially, M.D's and Researchers even came from California to the "Clinic" in Bracebridge Ontario to observe and take notes on the conditions of patients before and after Essiac administration..The "hopeless" patients were sent there by primarily Canadian doctors and there were no convenient Can/USA air flights in those days(early 1920's)..Canada is a VERY large country
Jessie lookin a little glum..I believe that the tumor has been destroyed,but how do you remove the 'pieces' left.. Vets are scared just to touch Jessie now..They say 'If I try to get a sample for biopsy I won't be able to stop the bleeding under that pressure..Here is some eye wash for 'him'..Thats right they even got the sex wrong et al
By care and perseverance we diligently investigated the "Essiac" formulae until we were confident that if the Government says NO so arrogantly..then its worth trying..There is an abundance of material on herbal advantages on the Net and this was the very first time that I have ever picked up a 'herb'...no Cui Bono here...as yet

It is now 30th Jan 2009 and Jessie is still with us.,,,.almost 12 months from initial testing and 9 months after being written off..She has put on about 2 lb. (the now ALMOST symmetrical swollen nose-bridge)..

She eats normally..Still gets very excited while exhibiting that cocked head to the side with the face asking "What was that again"... when we say "car" or "walksie" or "downtown"


Her bathroom habits are completely normal..Her tails battery never runs down..She does however have a problem ..
Part of the swollen nose on her left side is beginning to hinder her sight on that side and both eyes are watery which we attend to regularly..and that is where we are at...I will keep you informed..Is it touch and go ?? WE honestly cannot tell, for the 'conventional' day to day VETERINARIANS are just not interested(it seems),as their "DIAGNOSIS" need to stand....and stand it will apparently.

The story of Rene and "Essiac" is also ongoing as people and "people for pets" tell their personal stories on this herbal formulae that has and is quietly still being suppressed by Governments and many M.D's who understand the power and financial benefits of Pharmacological Medicine.and sick people
Lets call it "Essiac v Prosaic ".....the Essenes versus the Pro's.....The Good v The Bad.


"He is my other eyes that can see above the clouds; my other ears that hear above the winds. He is the part of me that can reach out into the sea. He has told me a thousand times over that I am his reason for being; by the way he rests against my leg; by the way he thumps his tail at my smallest smile; by the way he shows his hurt when I leave without taking him. (I think it makes him sick with worry when he is not along to care for me.) When I am wrong, he is delighted to forgive. When I am angry, he clowns to make me smile. When I am happy, he is joy unbounded. When I am a fool, he ignores it. When I succeed, he brags. Without him, I am only another man. With him, I am all-powerful. He is loyalty itself. He has taught me the meaning of devotion. With him, I know a secret comfort and a private peace. He has brought me understanding where before I was ignorant. His head on my knee can heal my human hurts. His presence by my side is protection against my fears of dark and unknown things. He has promised to wait for me… whenever… wherever – in case I need him. And I expect I will – as I always have. He is just my dog.” Gene Hill




To see the part stories unfold on Youtube just enter "Essiac" into its search engine and witness what the originator of Essiac,an Ontario Nurse "Renee Caisse" pronounced "Reen Case"(Essiac is Caisse backwards) has to say...But go
Here first
The story is quite fascinating..
She died I believe in 1978 at 90 years of age,a year after she had sold for $1 the formulae that the buyer promise to market..but reneged on the indebtedness due to pressure from both Government and the "Official Drug Lords"

A couple of other sites

http://www.healthfreedom.info/Cancer%20Essiac.htm

http://www.healthfreedom.info/Essiac%20Chemtrails%20Detoxification.htm

http://www.larrywinfield.com/recipe1.htm

And many more websites on the Net



Top
Update 10 Feb 2009...An apologist from the "Veterinarian's place of work" returned a phone call today regarding my visit to them yesterday for the antibiotics promised weeks ago for our Jessie's eyes by the another Veterinarian who wanted to try an intravenous fluid and electrolyte..for washing the eyes out 5 times a day.(just Jess's left eye)
I find that the Veterinarian and an associate who examined Jessica last week have apparently decided to no longer tend to Jessie's 'sickness',even the basic needs..The two Vets have "declined" to attend to Jessie as "they feel" that the "case" is "to big" for them to handle(per the apologist)...However,the owner of the clinic practice would be available to "discuss Jessie's situation"... WHY???...I can guess.
There are TEN lady Veterinarians in this practice and it seems that Jessie has lucked out.

I should point out at this moment in Jessie's life that the Animal Humane Society are involved..At this stage I will say no more as I am afaid that it may jeopardise my working relationship with the people who took Jessie in as a pup before "our kids" presented her as a gift for our wedding anniversary..I believe they are good people.

The buzz words this week are "animals well-being" and "critters"...thats right "critters"(animate being-creature-beast-fauna-brute-animal)





7 Jan 2011
WARNING TO/FOR ORGANIC USERS AND GROWERS
See Here
and Here for the neotame/aspatame connection


To Top

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

If its worth a comment,please think about it... good or bad...before you commit yourself.

<< Home

<><><><><><>
Convert your money

Double-Click any word for Meaning..

<><><><><><>

counter
create hit
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
PicoSearch

-

-

-

-

Back to the Top